Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HWG HISTORY - Ed Wildman

This is an email that I sent to our writing group on April 6, 2004. I'm sure Ed would be proud!

Tuesday, April 6, 2004

I was talking to Ed yesterday. He said that he really likes our group because there's no friction in the group and you can tell that we all like each other. He also said that we are supportive and kind to each other. I told him that he was right -- we all like each other and it is a good group.

He also commented that when he took the workshop from Natalie Goldberg she mentioned that in reality they were all to learn from each other. He is happy that Carrie joined the group (March 2004).

Ed said that he hoped that we would pass what we learned to others . . .
He also remarked that everybody has made improvements with their writing.

I talked to Ed 'cause I told him that he had a very interesting life and if I were he I would be working on a book about his life. That we all enjoyed the characters in his stories because he'd captured the essence of them. I told him, I couldn't wait to read his memoir.

I really like our group because each of us contributes and we all inspire each other. There's always a good feeling in the group. It is like we were meant to be together and write.

Blessings
Nancy

No comments: