One of the prompts from yesterday's meeting (June 7, 2015) was to Make a list of Alphabetical Advice. Nancy, appropriately, tackled the theme of writing. This is what she came up with.
ABC’S OF WRITING
Achieving publication takes courage, confidence, and fortitude.
Other prompts were:
1. Who am I?
2. How on earth did I get here?
3. The face I saw looking back from the mirror was not my own.
4. The path into the forest beckoned. A mist swirled among the trees, I took a step...
5. Water lapped at my feet as a voice called out from behind me.
6. He receives a note under the door and is intrigued, especially because it's the closet door...
7. With the Blues and Jazz Festival in full swing, I walked down the street and...
8. Make a list of Alphabetical Advice.
The next meeting is Sunday, June 28th.
Judy is scheduled to lead.