Friday, January 22, 2010

JANUARY 10, 2010 - NEW MEETING ROOM











The Orangeville Library was generous in giving us a meeting room but due to the library budget, they were unable to extend their generosity for 2010.

I hate to admit it, but I hate change. I wasn’t looking forward to finding a new room for our group. Other libraries offered meeting rooms at no charge but our group wanted to stay in Orangeville. Mainly, I guess because driving in the winter in this area is horrendous.

We gratefully accepted Jayne’s generous offer of a room at Tweedsmuir Presbyterian Church (6 John Street – entrance at the side- http://tweedsmuirpresbyterian.org/ ).

What a delightful surprise. The room is spacious and even has windows. I believe all creative beings are inspired by light. It’s a wonderful change for our group.

I took pictures of our first day (January 10. 2010) back from the holidays. They’re blurry but Judy has promised to email me, her pictures.

NEXT MEETING:
Sunday, January 24, 2010
1:30 - 3:45 PM
Tweedsmuir Presbyterian Church
6 John Street, Orangeville
Judy is leading.
Hope to see everybody there!








No comments: