- Who are you? How would you describe yourself?
- Why do you write?
- What do you write about?
- We are all one-of-a-kind and there is no one else who can write what we write. What is the uniqueness you bring to your writing?
- How has writing affected you/changed you?
- What has writing taught you about yourself, life?
- Is there a particularly meaningful writing-inspired experience you'd like to tell us about?
These are the questions I typically ask writers for my blog christianswhowrite.ca
I invite everyone to visit my blogs and enter two book draws:
One at http://www.christianswhowrite.ca/mark-buchanan-interview/
The second at http://www.jayneself.com/death-of-a-highland-heavyweight-2
Subscribe to these blogs and you'll be notified of other give-aways.