Sunday, May 29, 2011

Judy Zarowny's Writing Prompts for May 29, 2001

Kelli Curtis, Published Childrens Author - AMBER AND THE FALLEN BRIDGE


Thanks for the wonderful prompts, Judy Zarowny.

I chose #4:  A broken heart was the worst of the injuries she suffered when the device placed under the hood of her car, miss-fired.

"Oh shucks, I don't think that's good!" she said allowed to herself.  She was parked at a red light and traffic was congested both ways.  She quickly looked around her and thought to herself, 'does anyone think that was from my car?  Nah, just do a quick make-up check in the mirror, keeping looking ahead and smile.  They'll all think it's someone else's car'.  All the while, black smoke continued to billow up from the engine.  She wasn't exactly the sharpest tack; the lights were on, but no one was home - ya know what I mean?!?!

Please check out my blog :-)  http://www.kelli-curtis.blogspot.com

No comments: