Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Hey literary friends. Two events to put on your literary calendar. Sunday Sept 9th, I'll be at the Eden Mills Writers festival selling advance copies of my new book MALWARE (an audio bonus to anyone who purchases a copy at the festival). It's a great fest, and now in (I think) it's 30th year. And not far away (close to Guelph). Maybe some of you will be there, anyways, selling your books? Hope to see you there, in any case. Drag other people with you to the festival. That's how it grows!

Then, as shown in the poster, I'll be reprising a double book launch with my poetic friend Richard Yves-Sitoski. We'll be reading from our books, answering questions, offering up some food and bevvies and a chance to hobnob with the gliterati! Mark on your calendar Tuesday, September 25th, 7 pm at Maggiolly's Arts Supplies. It will be a fun-filled evening, guaranteed. And it's free! Yeehaw!

Finally, I tried something I've never done before, which is to create a book trailer. So here is a trailer I created for my new novella, MALWARE. Just to wet your whistle:



No comments: