Monday, July 30, 2018

Summertime Adventures




I keep falling off the grid as far as my blog is concerned.
Life, you know! Vacation, family visiting, and sunshine, oh my!

I finally took a week off work to take my  youngest on a vacation with my brother and his wife. Fun week full of wineries and sight-seeing. I learned a lot about wine tasting. I even rode a bike for the first time in years, which prompted me to get a friend to help me pull mine out of the weeds and get it ready to ride. More adventures for the summer.

That same friend also brought me a small barbecue. I've missed having one but just never found the time or inclination to get one. I've had it two days and have already put it to good use. With the long weekend coming...that little barbecue will see a lot of action. Less take-out and more cooking!

I've also become motivated to work on The Painted Lady (Book 4 of my Wild Blue Mysteries) and dust off my original novella Murder on Manitou in order to republish it one day soon. Working on both of those have become my mission for the summer.

With summer half over, I have a lot of work to do!
My first Gilda Wright novel (originally Can't Keep a Brunette Down) has been republished by Books We Love Ltd as DEAD WITHOUT HONOR and is available on Amazon as well as other sites.
Hardheaded Brunette will be published later this summer as DEAD WITHOUT GLORY.
Life is Better Brunette will come out this fall as DEAD WITHOUT PRIDE.

Stay tuned for upcoming events and news!







                      

No comments: