Quotes and prompts provided by Nancy.
If you want to write, you must begin by beginning, finish by finishing. This is the great secret of it all. Tell no one. - Jack Heffron, The Writer's Idea Book
If you can visualize it, you can do it.
Keep a dream journal. Many writers (Anne Rice, Steven King) get their ideas from their dreams.
1. Have you ever had an out of body experience, seen a ghost, been saved by an angel? How did it change you? If not, write about what it might be like.
2. A mysterious tablet with hieroglyphic figures had been dropped by the fleeing men.
3. Use this sentence somewhere in a short story: Now that she is gone I was finally free to tell the truth.
4. I am thankful that God never answered my prayer.
5. Describe a dream (maybe a recurring dream) which affected you deeply.
Please feel free to post your writing.
Next Meeting September 10, 2017
Judy is scheduled to lead.