Monday, October 20, 2014

An update from Diane Bator

With all the great news from our contest winners yesterday, I didn't want to say a lot about my upcoming news and take anything away from their well-deserved glory!
I have missed a lot of meetings this year again due to deadlines, work and family activities, but I have a lot of great news to share!

With  my publisher Books We Love, I now have published three novels in my Wild Blue Mysteries series with two more to come in the couple years. The Bookstore Lady (print and e-book); The Mystery Lady (e-book); and The Bakery Lady (e-book). All are available on Amazon --


Earlier this year, I sold another book to Gemma Halliday Publishing. That book, the first in my new Yin-Yang Mysteries, Death of a Jaded Samurai, comes out NOV 3! The second book, Murder of a Fallen Fighter, is due to my publisher in the New Year and will be published next year. I don't have buy links just yet, I will post them when they arrive in my email box.


AND if you're looking for a Christmas read, I have a short story in an anthology to be released by Gemma Halliday Publishing from Dec 1, 2014 - Jan 31, 2015. What started off as a short story, is already swirling around with series potential. There's always another book!!


Now that I've taken up my brag time, back to writing!    

Diane

No comments: