Sunday, June 10, 2012

June 10, 2012 Meeting

First I would like to extend condolences on behalf of the group to Marilyn whose mother passed away recently.

Because I was late in reminding people of today's meeting we had a very small turn-out. There were five of us, enough for a meeting and a little social chatter. Below are the prompts I provided:

Back To The Future - You get in a time machine. You have the choice to go back to the past or forward to the future. Which do you choose? What do you see and learn?

OR

Pick a prompt from these song titles:

This is Why I Shaved My Legs?

The Good Stuff

Blank Sheet of Paper

Last Dollar

All I Wanted Was A ______

Don't Waste My Time

No One Needs to Know

An Old Pair of Shoes

I Cross My Heart

No Fear

Five Minutes


I urge everyone to attempt a prompt from the above and post it here on the blog.

Next meeting is Sunday, June 24th.  Danielle will be leading.

No comments: