Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Writing Prompts - Sept. 24/11 from Judy

Writing Prompts Sept. 24/11

1. Muttering obscenities, Chad scooped up the _________, dumped the water out of it and tried to stuff it into his back-pack.

2. My mother used to tell me that she found me under a garbage can - a dirty little piece of trash - and I’m still trash she says . . .

3. A mysterious tablet with hieroglyphic figures had been dropped by the fleeing men.

4. Hiram offered to take the strange little orphan boy home with him until the authorities could figure out who he was, and where he lived.

5. After uncle Henry moved in, strange things began to happen in our house.

6. He was running ahead of me through the ________________. I had to keep up with him, or I’d lose him in the dark.

7. As fate would have it, we missed our usual train into the city that day, because David forgot to set the alarm.


OR WRITE ABOUT -

What would you say, if you could write to someone in your past

Describe a dream (maybe a recurring dream) which affected you deeply

What are you afraid of?

What childhood memory brings to the surface strong emotion in you? (laughter? sadness? anger? etc) .

No comments: