Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I Was Bullied As A Child

Hello,

I'm a member of the HWG and I recently finished writing a new blog entry about my experiences of being bullied as a child, and sadly, bullying is now on the rise with today's presence of the internet, YOUTUBE and cell phones.  My hope in sharing this blog entry is to help bring more awareness to this serious problem and maybe it will inspire someone who is being bullied to know that they have self-confidence if they look inside themselves.

The world would be an awfully boring place if we were all the same, so own it!  :-)

Please come on over to by blog page and read my new entry entitled, CLICK HERE TO READ MY LATEST BLOG ENTRY ABOUT BULLYING

1 comment:

na said...

PLEASE SHARE, RE-POST or COPY/PASTE my blog to everyone you know and EVERY SITE you know of. Bullying NEEDS to be talked about NOW MORE THAN EVER! How many more people have to commit suicide before bullying STOPS?!?! Please, share this blog. Thank you.