Sunday, December 12, 2010

A BLIP IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS


Hello, My name is Kelli Curtis, I'm a published children's author, I'm 34 years old, I've lived in Dufferin County all my life (with the exception of college) and I'm a member of the Headwaters Writers' Guild. At the beginning of this year, 2010, my life changed and although it's a small blip in the scheme of things (one hopes), the reality and the utter frustration of it all sometimes gets to me. I wrote a blog about it and I will admit that I've felt a huge release of tension for doing so. Though I am still frustrated and scared about what's happened and where the future will take me, maybe by sharing my experiences, I can inspire someone else or at least let someone else know that they aren't alone.

Please follow this link and read my latest blog entry about my experiences and frustrations w/having seizures.

No comments: